Saturday, June 1, 2013

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Robert Carrier

Hard to believe it's been three years already, but time flies when you're having fun. The next stop down memory lane is my brother Bubba's wedding to the fabulous Miss Cassie. We were lucky enough to have dinner with them recently and it was so nice to see that the love in their eyes from their wedding day is still there today.

On a photography related note, it was also interesting for me to see how much my skills have grown since then. I still love these pictures, but can see where today I would have done better. One of these days I may actually be brave enough to take pictures of people I don't know. Until then, I'll just have my fun harassing the family and trying not to make the kids go blind.

Bobby & Cassie Wedding (full album)












No comments:

Post a Comment