Saturday, May 25, 2013

OBX 2012 - The Sand Break

Just in time to make our return to the OBX, I've finally made some time to make it through last year's photos of the trip. Part of me is glad it took so long because the trip down memory lane was really enjoyable. It was so crazy to see how much my little munchkin has already changed. Those cute chubby cheeks have thinned into the face of a toddler that makes me smile more every day.

The count down is 34 days until our return to my sweet serenity. While I'm not a person that likes to sweat, there's something about the sound and breeze of the ocean that feels like home to me. I love that my daughter is a water baby and really look forward to the years of family vacations to come.

As always, I picked a few of my favorites below, but you can see the full album here.












No comments:

Post a Comment