Monday, June 10, 2013

Bella-roo

Almost a year ago I had the chance to practice shoot my niece Isabella as a newborn. I still can't believe how much she has, and hasn't, changed since way back then. She is growing into the little princess her mommy hoped for, but has enough spunk to keep it real with her big brother.

If I could go back in time I would have taken my flash photography class before this shoot. There were so many shots I missed because I didn't know how to harness the power of flash. I am happy though that I was able to hide her diaper rash and blood test heel pricks. I remembered my sister mentioning them but wanted to make sure to capture the cuteness of a baby's bottom and tiny little feet.

While I will always love the "princess and the pea" shot, I think my favorite is one of the last when she finally opens her eyes and gave me a look of "who are you and why are you so close to my face".

Full album







No comments:

Post a Comment