Friday, March 27, 2009

Biggest Loser Family Challenge Weigh-in #3

And the winner is.......Team Monkey! To say that I'm relieved is an understatement. That's one more pound in our corner for the big pay day. I can't wait to be lying on a sunny beach drinking frozen adult beverages on someone else's dime.

Team Monkey: 418.6 - 411.4 = 7.2 = 1.72%
Team P: 459.0 - 464.0= +5 = +1.09%
Team F: 552 - 547.0 = 5 = 0.91%
Team L: 429 - 430.4 = +1.4 = +0.33%

Despite the numbers, I'm still totally slacking. Stress is still an issue, and I'm working on finding a way to deal better with that. Right now lack of exercise and indulging in food seem to be my answer. Then again, that seems to be my answer to a lot of things. Kinda like old reliable, it just feels so good, how could it possibly be wrong. This is one of those head versus heart things that my ass (literally) just is not wining right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment