Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Biggest Loser Family Challenge Weigh-in #2

And the winner is.......Team F! They're doing great. If this had only been a two month challenge there would have been hundredths of a percent separating our two teams.

Team Monkey: 423.2 - 418.6 = 4.6 = 1.09%
Team P: 455 + 459 = +4 = +0.88%
Team F: 567 - 552 = 15 = 2.65%
Team L: 438 - 429 = 9 = 2.05%

Well, this month wasn't stellar for me personally. I caught myself stress eating a lot, and making excuses for not working out. I made it to the gym at least twice a week (probably averaged about 3 times) but really that's pretty pathetic for me. I need to recharge, I need to de-stress, I need to focus. Part of the problem has been alcohol. While I don't call hanging out with our friends a problem, I don't necessarily need to drink as much as I am when we do it. My goal for the next month is to regain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment